Open Position: Integration Engineer
Creating the RapidCompact software, DGG is the leading provider of automated 3D data optimization technology, allowing clients around the world to scale up their 3D content production for real-time applications.
Our vision: Making 3D accessible to everyone.
Find out more about > What We Stand For
You Roles and Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for integration projects of our SaaS and on-premises offerings.
- You work together with our cloud, core technology and product teams, as well as external resources and contacts on the client’s side.
- You develop and design end-to-end processes, including API integrations, to connect our SaaS offering with various leading e-commerce platforms and entertainment products.
- You have 3+ years of experience in cloud software development.
- You have knowledge of full-stack development (including frontend and backend technologies, DevOps, testing, profiling, monitoring and all tasks related).
- You are interested in contributing to and integrating world-class, automated SaaS solutions for automation of 3D graphics content pipelines.
- You have a good overview of tools and architectures, but also attention to detail, enabling you to design, build and maintain performance- and integration project critical infrastructures.
- Solid knowledge of full-stack development technologies (Examples: TypeScript, Laravel, PHP, Vue.js, React)
- Knowledge of commonly used API Standards (REST, GraphQL, etc.) and related toolsets
- Experience with AWS or comparable cloud technology stacks (such as MS Azure)
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to help shaping the future of E-Commerce, virtual heritage, metaverse tech stacks and many more exciting opportunities – based on a highly successful deep-tech solution
- Exciting mix of international clients from different areas
- Motivated and highly skilled development teams to work with
- Great growth perspectives for your team and your own personal development
- Competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Additional perks
- Fully remote position, workplace in Darmstadt, Germany, or hybrid (according to your preferences)
Send in your CV and application letter at email@example.com.