Open Position: Head Of SaaS Technology
Creating the RapidCompact software, DGG is the leading provider of automated 3D data optimization technology, allowing clients around the world to scale up their 3D content production for real-time applications.
Our vision: Making 3D accessible to everyone.
Find out more about > What We Stand For
You Roles and Responsibilities:
- You are supervising the overall development of our SaaS/Cloud system, taking it to the next level.
- You manage our cloud team, as scrum master and main maintainer.
- You develop and design key features for our SaaS solution.
- You help us instruct our field engineers, and help us evolve our DevOps team (builds, CI, QA, …).
- You work directly with our CTO and (sometimes) CEO, aligning on high-level goals and being yourself in charge of designing and implementing the necessary cloud technology to fulfill them.
- You have 5+ years of experience in cloud software development
- You have in-depth knowledge of full-stack development (including frontend and backend technologies, as well as tools for DevOps, testing, profiling, monitoring and all tasks related).
- You have been technically in charge for at least one commercially used SaaS live system
- You are interested in creating world-class, automated SaaS tools for automation of 3D graphics content pipelines
- You have a good overview of tools and architectures, but also attention to detail, enabling you to design, build and maintain performance-critical infrastructures.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to help shaping the future of E-Commerce, virtual heritage, metaverse tech stacks and many more exciting opportunities – based on a highly successful deep-tech solution
- Exciting mix of international clients from different areas
- Motivated and highly skilled development teams to work with
- Great growth perspectives for your team and your own personal development
- Competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Additional perks
- Fully remote position, workplace in Darmstadt, or hybrid (according to your preferences)
Send in your CV and application letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.